HEY GUYS I’M IN A NEW LIVING SITUATION AND COULD USE SOME MONIES RIGHT NOW. SO YOU DUDEBROS OR LADYBROS SHOULD LET ME MAKE YOU NIFTYCOOL PIXEL DOLLS Y/Y?
I should mention that Tumblr resized this a little, and that final images will be much crisper than what’s shown.
Subject matter is pretty much up for negotiation, as are additional character fees, but I retain the right to turn down any order I feel I may not be able to comfortably complete.
If you’re interested, send me a note or hit me up on Skype (my username is claidhcroi). Payments will be accepted through PayPal. uvu
So yeah. Let me make you art.
I really wanted to try painting fur BUT I CANNOT…i do not understand you, Sai. This is a wild african dog bat thing yeh..
design for a character’s battle armour!
a figure who would be recorded in history books and bard song forever as the one who united what would become the country of brienne, and at the raw age of 14 years. janny the wolf queen, so named because she supposedly rode an enormous wolf into battle.
the challenge: to make an armour that was practical yet feminine.
- the character is fourteen, so i wanted the skirt to give a sense of girlishness.
- the hair is a bun braided over some spikes, serving the dual purpose of keeping people from grabbing a hold of it in a scuffle, and evoking the image of a crown. i love the helmets with built-in crowns kings wore, but this is a prissy little girl who doesn’t wanna get her hair mussed, so that wasn’t an option.
- feather motif on greaves and pauldrons
- convex breastplate because boob cups are stupid (and she doesn’t even have any boobs anyway)
- bored expression because, pshaw, war is so boring oh well at least there’s cute boys.
oh hey, i didn’t notice the hair bun thing!! that’s pretty creative, hahahaha
zloi you just single handedly solved all the problems i have with long haired female fighters in one fell swoop with spike bun.
i love this
A while ago, I drew a little pic of Cloud and Red XIII leaning on a railing together. For the heck of it, I tried to imagine what sort of conversation they were having annnnnddddd then I remembered that Hojo tried to force Aeris and Red XIII to mate in captivity. True story. It’s in the game. Look it up. I’d blocked it out of my mind as well.
Sorry for the prolonged absence! I’ve been crazy busy working on a ton of awesome new projects! You’ll see soon!
something for my sidebar
My set of illustrations for 7 Patch Problem, which I will have with me at Fanime (and all my other conventions!). They will also be available as prints. <3
I love these so much ;w;
Important note: Fayren goes to more conventions than me! So if you want this book but aren’t in California you should keep an eye on her convention list here!